15 November 2010

I hate ironing.

An incomplete list of things I'd prefer to do over attempting to iron a dress shirt:

  • Lick a cactus.

  • Have a snowball fight with Randy Johnson.

  • Write a poetic ode extolling the virtues of John Thompson III and Georgetown University.

  • Watch an episode of Sex and the City.

  • Watch two episodes of Sex and the City.

  • Eat a jar of mayonnaise.

  • Singe off all my body hair using a blowtorch.

  • Get chewed out by Jim Boeheim for ten minutes.

  • Ask Jim Calhoun about Ryan Gomes.

  • Munch on a nice hunk of tinfoil.

  • Pry my teeth out one by one with a rusty set of pliers.

  • Intentionally slam each of my fingers into a car door.

  • Hunker down for an all-day Tyler Perry movie marathon.

  • Count thousands of blades of grass, have some little kid come up and distract me about three quarters of the way through, and have to start over.


I can't think of any more. I don't like ironing, and I can't wait until I'm making 12 figures and I can just send my zillion-dollar shirts off to be dry cleaned every time I wear them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment